Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Ambassadors Code of Ethics
Standards of conduct are intended to allow all Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Ambassadors to work together with respect to one another’s personal and legal rights, so that the Chamber’s business can be conducted efficiently and professionally. The following organizational standards, while not all-inclusive, are the principal standards in effect at the Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce. These standards apply equally to all and are for the protection of all members, employees and Board of Directors and Ambassadors.
Fundamental to all Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce interactions are certain values:
- Respect for the Pleasant Hill Community that we work with and serve.
- Integrity in our actions.
- Responsibility for our decisions and their consequences.
As Board of Directors and Ambassadors we are committed to:
- Acting honestly, truthfully and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Appropriately handling actual or apparent conflicts of interest in our relationships;
- Treating our members fairly;
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect;
- Treating our employees with respect, fairness and good faith and providing conditions of employment that safeguard their rights and welfare;
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law;
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve;
- Being responsible, transparent and accountable for all of our actions; and
- Improving the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of the business community.
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Ambassadors Code of Conduct Policy
I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Ambassadors Code of Conduct Policy (“Policy”). I understand that I am responsible for reading and abiding by the Policy. I also understand that Pleasant Hill Chamber of Commerce has the right to change any provision of this Policy at any time and that I will be bound by any such changes.
Please print your full name
Please sign and date one copy of this notice and return it to the Chamber. Retain a second copy for your reference.